Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

IMWA 2010

I just took the plunge! After such a long deliberation, pending leave approval. Been deciding to do this for a while already. It will be my third IM and the 2nd with WA in 2 years. I had wanted only to go back only in 2011. But since my kids enjoy travelling in Australia, and my wife is fine with going back Perth again, I might as well do the IM there and kill 2 birds with one stone. Whats more? My Coach will be doing IMWA as well! Fantastic stuff!


My kids are beach bums, just like their parents. We can laze at the beach and let time wander off. It is so peaceful and quiet. Waves lapping the beach, sea gulls gawking at our food, sea shell picking, We like the lazy driving holidays and staying in resorts. We first stayed at Losari, Margaret River in 2008 and we loved the place so much that we returned again in 2009. This trip will likely be no different again. My kids enjoy the horse riding sessions too.


Looking forward to the relaxed holiday again! Minus the darn houseflies I must say. We will probably try to be more prepared this time and bring some anti-housefly stuff. I have no idea if this exists, but will look into it.


My third IM. Almost nearing my target of 5...

No comments:

Post a Comment