Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

What Is Meaning of Life?


Its only an advertisement. But I liked it. Its a timely one to ask ourselves what we are doing with our short lives. Whether the story was true or not, it was heartwarming for me.

***
Did a 27km run early in the morning. Took 55:54 for 1st 10km, 55:39 for 2nd 10km and about 42min for the last 7km. Total time taken was 2:33:08. Started out at 6am because I wanted to have sufficient rest for tomorrow's 155km ride at Desaru. The last 2km was sheer will power. Had to chide myself to bring myself home. Coach wanted me to do a 5:40 pace for the whole run and I made it, missed by sheer 8seconds. Cool!

Waiting for my sports massage. It was a desperate last minute arrangement - I dont plan to get dropped in the ride tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment