Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Resting Period

Been feeling hungry easily still. And I know I need to control my diet. Else I will start to put on weight and take sometime to reduce them again. Like I said, I want to reduce to 75kg for Cairns race. And no better time than to start now.


Monday I did the squad swim. Many of them were not around. They had decided to take a break after their 42km run, while others from Phuket Asia Pacific 70.3 Championships.


I completed a 50km ride on Wednesday. Made my way to the training ground of 1 month at Coastal. Traffic was silly heavy in the morning. Merely spinning away. Tested whether I could still push up the speed and managed to cruise at 40kph for about 1km or so. All is good. Later in the day, I could feel the legs slightly achy but had gone since.


Thursday was suppose to do a trail run but had gout attack and was feeling slightly under the weather. Took a day off... Oh what the hell! It is suppose to be 1 month off...


Friday morning I did a 400m warm up followed by a 2km swim. Managed under 36min for 2km. This is good coz double that and it will be my ironman timing. And might just be my best 70.3 swim time as well. In fact, I just realised, this is my PB for a 2km swim! Cool!


Today will be attempting an 80km ride with a couple of friends of mine. Supposedly leisurely but the new comer will probably amp up my ride. Oh well, just have some fun. Its been a while since I did hills and ride like a roadie. Hopefully can stick to him closely - he has very very high lactate threshold... Bugger!

No comments:

Post a Comment