Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

2km Swim PB TT!

Today's 2km time trial swim was not shabby! Was not much of a TT coz I was not pushing myself very hard. But I do know that I was clocking under 1:55 per 100m. In total, I did a 37:30 for the 2km swim, pretty decent for myself I must say! Was very much surprised that I could pull it off. If I were to continue with this pace, which I thought I could hold, for another 1km, I would have done better than my previous 3km TT.


Tomorrow's Kulai bike ride is off. Julian asked me to join the Pinarello riders 90km session but I turned it down. I suppose if in Singapore, I should try to clock up the mileage instead. Coach had told me to do 180km, so I will be going back to that, plus a 4km run thereafter.


Long day ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment