Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Best Swim By Far

Did a 4km swim today. At the 3.8km mark, the time was 1:10:33! And I wasnt even trashed that badly. Looks like the Monday swims and Coach's swim sets all contributed to this. 4km was 1:14+!


I remember being envious of Matt's 1:10 timing - which he said he could improve even - and now I have done it myself! Am very happy!


Did a 10km run just now at East Coast Park. I am not sure if its my footpod or the location. I seem to run very much faster. I think its the footpod problem coz I wasnt running that fast. So my pace for yesterday's 6km run would probably be off too. And thanks to the footpod, made me happy for a day. So it would mean that I covered less than 10km today. Arghhh...


Yes this Polar footpod had been giving me so much problems with distance. Think I will have to run with the GPS module from now on instead. I suppose I will have to depend on experience to know what the cadence may be. Will have to be guess work...


But nonetheless, I am still happy with the swim time. This is probably the fastest I can get for this year. Maybe, just maybe, I can press it down further next year...


And also the bike time...


And also the run time...


...

No comments:

Post a Comment