Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ironman Western Australia 2010???

I was frustrated because my swim training was brought to a halt deu to impending inclement weather. Managed 400m warm up, 400m kicks, 4 x 200m, 3 x 100m. Totally missed 5 x100m and 20 x 50m. I have 3 weeks left and do not have much time left for swimming. Looks like I will have to spend the reservist weekends to clock some swim mileage to keep the arms going, besides having to do the core strengthening exercises during in-camp.


After IM Japan, my resolution is to find a swim coach to help me do my swims more efficiently because I get a very strong feeling that I will be doing IM Western Australia end of this year. Chances of my family spending our holiday there again is very high. This will be a hat-trick return to Perth. Was there in 2008 September for a week holiday. Was there in 2009 for IMWA. This year may just take place again. Will confirm when my wife's leave is approved.


And if I am back to IMWA, I have a score to settle with the course. It is back with a vengence...

1 comment: