Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Easy Week

Easy week did not mean that I will have shorter distances and less to do. Easy as in working with a lower HR for all the sessions.


Tuesday was a rest day after the Monday swim. Was feeling the fatigue setting in on Monday night. Coach said to take the day off and rest up. Was suppose to do a swim as well as a 10km run thereafter. So that did not happen and I stayed home to watch over the kids.


Wednesday's session started late. Did an easy 90km bike followed by a 12km run. Ended only at 2230 - partly also because I was spinning with small chain ring for the full distance of 90km! By the time I finished my dinner, cleaned up the plates as well as my water bottles used during the sessions and hung up my bike, it was already 2330... Did not manage to massage my legs and this morning legs felt a bit tight. Oh well, that's work and training for me. Also, only managed to kiss the kids goodbye when I got out the door. Tonight will be a good time to spend more time with them - I hope...


Some interval training today - longest at 800m. Should not be too bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment