Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Wassup People?

I have always kept myself to just a circle of colleagues, whom I can relate to, laugh with and joke with. Many have since left, some will be going on leave. Only a handful are left whom I would say I can let my hair down with. People come and go. Oh, not being emo - favourite term among the youths nowadays - but I learn to appreciate good company. And really, sometimes these friends are hard to come by.


I found out that I got badmouthed in the organisation. Somehow, somebody just not happy with me for God knows what reasons. Fortunately for myself, it didnt matter to me much? I was just pretty amused by the accusation. Am I that threatening to anybody's career? I think if they check out my blog, they really have gotten everything wrong! Funny that this is the first time I have known to have been badmouthed against. Perhaps in the past I have gotten it unknowingly and probably unwittingly. This is the virgin incident that I hear of in my 12 years of teaching.


Remember "Whats up, doc?"? This is like Elmer Fudd trying to hunt down Bugs Bunny when the latter was all cute and harmless. Alright, I aint all cute and harmless. But you know what I mean...






***


Yesterday I did my 8x500m and 8x100m intervals and 8x50m easy run through. Good and short session. Yet to download my data but I doubt it was any fast. Today was suppose to be my pool session but all I did was sit in the office to mark. A total wash out till night time. In fact, it is still drizzling as of now. I shall call it a rest day then.


Will try to have an early night tonight. A long 180km ride tomorrow to occupy my day and part of afternoon. Nice!



No comments:

Post a Comment