Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Good Run!!!

Did the 30km run today. And as per what happened yesterday, the foot pod claimed that I ran 33km! BUT I worked out a simple mathematical proportion to do adjustments in my mind. Appeared to be 10% more for every 10km I had done. So this means I would have to do an additional 3km on top of what the HR monitor claimed. So 33km it was then.


Checked that I did the 30km run in 3:09. I think it is kind of fast for me? So I presume that my proportions could be wrong still. But it was a good run  nonetheless coz there no aches from the 3 over hours of pounding. Usually during the long runs, knees will complain. Thereafter the run, usually I won't be able to walk without feeling sore and sorry for myself. All of that were not present today. Fantastic! I feel GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment