Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day After...

Cool and wet. Weather was just that.


I went out on my 24km run nonetheless. Hey, I just remembered that I was suppose to be doing my ironman in Japan today! Oh well, now that that is over, I plough on with my daily routine. It was a good outing on the run. A bit of drizzle, got my shoes slightly damp, but nothing very serious. Came back from the run and legs were not aching, so that is a good sign. Knees were alright too. Which is just great and comforting that I probably have not been stretching myself sufficiently after runs. Now I have been more diligent and discipline in doing so.


Split the run into 3 parts, 4km warm up and 10km x 2. Planned some HR but the HR just would not pick up. Only managed to pick up at the end of the 2nd set of 10km. Pace was alright though. Could be the nice weather? Warmed up with 6:13/km pace, followed by 6:02/km and 5:32/km for the 3 parts. When can I do a 5:00/km and followed by a 4:30/km pace for 2x10km runs? I want to improve more, more and more. Seems like I have been stuck with the 5:30/km pace for a while already. 10min in a 10km run seems really hard to cut down.

No comments:

Post a Comment