Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sleepy...

Oh dear. And term is going to start, which means going to start work. Dont think I can get use to the regime of waking up at 6am yet... I know I will get use to it, but how I wish there is no need to...


Anyway, I work up at 5ish to ride. Feeling sleepy despite turning in at 2330 last night. Did 85km on the usual route, but did NTU Nanyang Drive double hump climb and the long climb at the back of the university. Thereafter, met some riders at West Coast Highway. 2 of them were pretty steady riders. Another on yellow Dogma. Hmm... Nevermind...


Tried the South Buona Vista Road up for the first time because had to hit the planned mileage. Nice ride up. Always thought it was a difficult ride up but turned out not to be the case. Easy climb and should ride up fast or beware the wrath of the drivers behind.


Did a 8km run thereafter with 6min/km pace. Just nice. It was a comfortable run. Yesterday had my sports masseur to come over. Yup, my sports massage is done at home. Save me the time of travelling. Has been on going since last year's training. Usually I do it once a month, till one month before IM race - once in 2 weeks and always once more just before I fly off. He helped loosen the muscles and cleared the clogged up some of the scarring. Legs felt so much better today. Perhaps thats why the run was nice.


Am still feeling sleepy. Darn!

No comments:

Post a Comment